streda 28. septembra 2011

                                 Art


I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
Andrew Wyeth


I think that the beauty of art is that it is really subjective.
What I find beautiful and intersting someone else can find boring and define it as a waste of time.
For me the books are irrecoverable origin of art fantasy and beauty.
They make us believe that we live in another world full of posibilities and experiences of all kinds.
For example the book series Harry Potter that I absolutely adore.Where else you can learn the witchcraft and magic if not in Hogwarts ? Firstly i love it because it was an inseparable part of my childhood , secondly because it is one of  the books that helps you to forget about your problems and let you live in a dream.


Next important kind of art are movies.I am persuaded that even if it is hard to find a movie that worth watching if you find it it can change your life forever.For example the movie Poursuit of Happyness is one of the most memorables movies I have ever seen.There is a quote between a father and his son which I must join:












Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you , 
you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period. 


 That remind me another film of Will Smith I totaly adore called Seven Pounds.I love the idea of the movie and his acting style is just unbelievable:)





Thirdly , an art that lives forever even if it is the centuries old is presented by paintings , sculptures and music.
My favourite painter is definitely Claude Monet , a founder of french impressionist.I love his paintings because he painted a wide and opened spaces full of colours.


To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.That´s a sense of art and I am enjoying it everyday of my life:)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára