štvrtok 3. novembra 2011


The Tudors is a Canadian produced historical fiction television series based upon the reign of King Henry VIII of England .I enjoyed The Tudors for what it is, which in my opinion is an entertaining show with beautiful costumes, beautiful stets and marvelous acting and althought I am just watching only the first of four series I am totally addicted to it. Even if the show may lack many historical facts, as interesting as they are the idea of doing these great personages as compellingly attractive people is a brilliant one.The Tudors is a fantastic show which showcases the life and times of King Henry the VIII. As the opening of the show tells the viewer, "You think you know a story but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of a story you have to go back to the beginning." I'm sure a lot of people watching the show are watching it for entertainment and not because of its historical accuracy. I personally love Tudor England and know a lot about it. The show takes many liberties, but that's why it's entertainment and not a biographic film on the King.Plus Henry Cavill is playing the king´s best friend Charles Brandon The first Duke of Suffolk.He is an imazing actor and I have to say it he is incredibly hot!!!:D




 


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára